Proud To Be Involved In Our Community—We give back to the community because we believe in our area and want our future generations to succeed and prosper here in the midwest.
The Huffman Corporation has given annual scholarships for over 20 years, totaling $30,000 to part-time employees attending school and to children of current employees attending college. We are committed to continuing this benefit to our employees and their families to promote higher education.
Donations to the community
- Over $6000 to Tri-State Rodeo each year
- $10,000 to SCC Building the Dream Campaign
- $10,000 to Grow Greater Burlington
- $5,000 to Burlington Football Stadium Project
- $10,000 donation to the Fort Madison Rex Plex Project
- Sponsor of Mercer County Fair, Lee County Fair, and Des Moines County Fair
- and more…
Community Organization Involvement
- Fort Madison Chamber of Commerce – Jason Huffman – Past member of Board of Directors, Bob Huffman – Past President of Board of Directors
- Fort Madison Football Program Director – Bob Huffman
- Rodeo Committee Chairman of Operations – Bob Huffman
- Judicial Oversight Committee (State of Iowa) – Bob Huffman (Past member)
- Southeast Iowa Builders Association – Jason Huffman, Board of Directors/various committees/2014 Board President
- Lawrence Matteson Great River Bend Lee County Scholarship Review Committee – Jason Huffman
- Fort Madison Advisory Construction Board – Jason Huffman
- Holy Trinity God’s Portion Day Committee Member – Jason Huffman and Marissa Huffman (Past members)
- Huffman Organization is a supporting member of Burlington Chamber of Commerce
- Ryan Bowen Foundation Past Volunteer – Hank Huffman
- Garage Sale for Haiti Past Volunteer- Hank Huffman
- FMHS Girls Softball and Showchoir Past Volunteer – Hank Huffman
- YMCA Board Past Members – Mike and Bob Huffman
- Community Yard Sale Fundraiser Volunteer- Hank Huffman
- School Board and Athletic Board Past Committees – Bob and Mike Huffman
- Holy Trinity Science Day Judge Volunteer – Jason Huffman
- Past Volunteer of Gilda’s Club International – Jason Huffman
- Past Volunteer FMHS Showchoir – Mike Huffman
- Past Volunteer for Coaching Basketball, Baseball, Football and other sports related programs – Mike Huffman, Hank Huffman, Bob Huffman
- and much more….
The Huffman Organization is a supporting member of many area programs and organizations. A small sample includes: Burlington & Fort Madison Chamber of Commerce, supporter of multiple youth athletic and educational groups and organizations, FMCH Hospital, SCC Community College, and much more.
May 7th, 2010 Huffman’s received the Distinction Award from Greater Burlington Partnership for their involvement in community events and organizations.
Southeast Iowa Schools Vocational Programs – The Huffman family is continually working with all of the local schools to re-establish and build up their vocational programs.
Project Request Form
If you would like to contact us about being involved in your community project or for any fundraiser donations, please fill out the form below.