What lawn mower is right for you?
- Simple to use
- Best for level ground with a lot of obstacles
- Starting Price: $379.99
Self-Propelled Walk Behind
- Minimal effort, steer & go
- Better for uneven ground
- Less expensive than a riding mower
- Starting Price: $449.99
- Compact, Easy to turn steering Wheel, Hydrostatic transmission
- Ideal for mowing up to 1 acre of mostly flat terrain and a few obstacles
- Starting Price: $2,099.00
- Effortless Steering
- Efficiency, just push the pedal and go
- Ideal for mowing up to 2 acres of mostly flat terrain and a few obstacles.
- Starting Price: $2,199.00
Zero-Turn Riding Mower
- Ideal up to 4 acres
- Designed for Flat to slightly hilly terrain with a lot of obstacles
- Quick knob-adjust lap bars; ergonomic soft-touch rubber over-molded hand grips
- Starting Price: $3,299.00
You can shop these mowers online here https://huffmansfarmandhome.com/
or by stopping at your local Huffman’s to take one for a test drive today!